Colorado Farm and Art Market
September 2 at 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until October 8, 2020
The Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum (CSPM) provides the Alamo Park grounds for the Colorado Farm and Art Market (CFAM) every Wednesday from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. Please check CFAM’s website for COVID-19 updates and details: https://farmandartmarket.com/covid-19
For your health and safety, the CFAM encourages everyone to follow these guidelines in the Alamo Park Grounds approved by the El Paso County Health Department:
- Only vendors selling food and produce that are deemed essential services will be available due to the current public health orders.
- The layout of the event will encourage social distancing by spacing booths at least 6’ a part.
- Market staff, vendors and volunteers will wear cloth, paper, or disposable face coverings.
- Wiping down frequently high touch areas, such as tables, screens, and cash boxes.
- CFAM will provide handwashing stations and hand sanitizers for easy patron access.
- There will not be seating, no samples, or exposed food on display.
- Shopping Advice:
- Make it Quick: Have an idea of what you need
- Clean Hands: Wash hands before and after the market
- Keep your distance: 6’
- Reduce Contact: To reduce the spread of germs don’t touch what you don’t buy
- Minimize use of Cash: Have exact change or use a card
- Don’t Eat at the Market: Take your items home to enjoy
- Come Alone: Leave family & friends home (unless medically necessary)