Contact & Hours
Regular operating hours for the CSPM are Tuesdays through Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location & Directions
Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
215 S. Tejon St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Please note that from June through September 2014 the City is completing a streetscape project on Nevada, Vermijo, and Tejon Streets. During each project the metered parking and drop-off/pick-up options will be limited to only two of these streets.
- City Administration Building Parking Garage - Only $1 after 4pm and on weekends!
- Downtown Parking Meters
- Depending on the day you may find a free parking spot on Vermijo, just east of Nevada.
- Museum Map & Guide
- Please do not park in the Loading Zone in the front of the Museum.
- Handicapped access to the Museum is available on the south side of the building. If you need to use that door, just ring the doorbell and someone will come to open it for you.
- If you are part of a pre-arranged tour group, please make every effort to arrive on time. Docent-led tour groups that arrive late will only receive a partial tour; tours may not be extended due to a late arrival.
Please take advantage of our Museum Store! There are many great historical books, gifts, photographs, jewelry and more for sale.
Restrooms and drinking fountains are located on the first floor of the Museum (see map). If you are part of a docent-led tour, and your group needs to use the restroom facilities before their tour begins please let the tour director know as soon as you arrive.
Alamo Square Park
While visiting the Museum, you may choose to stay for a picnic lunch in the park that surrounds the building. If so, use of the park, gazebo and grounds around the Museum is free and open to the public. We only ask that you leave the grounds clean and free of debris after your visit.
Please be Considerate
We invite you to stay as long as you like, however please be aware of others in the Museum; refrain from loud talking and use of cell phones. Our other guests will be appreciative!
The Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum is a city-owned, non-profit organization that depends on support and donations from individuals, corporations and foundations to continue providing quality educational programming. We appreciate your support.
The Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum is not responsible for any personal injury or loss/theft of property.